Host a Virtual Halloween Party
Just because you can’t go out to celebrate with other ghosts and goblins doesn’t mean you can’t have fun! Host a virtual Halloween Party from your Riverside Park apartment in Reno!
Here are some tips to host your own virtual Halloween party:
- Send an invitation that includes the time, details, and login information!
- Create a virtual party kit and if possible, deliver it a few days before the party. If your guests live out of town, create an online party kit with links to games, downloads, and Spooktacular recipes.
- Encourage your guests to create Halloween backdrops and to get dressed up in costumes!
- On the day of the party, send out an email reminder with the Zoom link! Use free programs like Canva to create spooky invitations!
- Set up your Zoom meeting a few minutes ahead before the party begins.
- Turn on some Halloween inspired music in the background and play Halloween trivia, bingo, or other games.
Host Halloween Movie Night
Gather the children, carve the family pumpkin, cook up some scary meatballs, some bewitched Halloween popcorn, or a hauntingly good Halloween dessert , and settle in for one of these family-friendly Halloween flicks:
- Scoob! (2020) – Ages: 7+
- The Addams Family (2019) – Ages: 7+
- Mary and the Witch’s Flower (2018) – Ages: 8+
- Super Monsters Save Halloween (2018) – Ages: 4+
- Goosebumps (2015) – Ages: 9+
- Toy Story of Terror (2014) – Ages: 6+
- It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown (1966) – Ages: 6+
- The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (1950) – Ages: 6+
- Hocus Pocus (1993) – Ages: 10
- Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (2019) – Ages: 14+
These hauntingly fun ways to spend Halloween in Reno might just become your new annual traditions!